A vegan chocolate pudding made with avocados. It’s delicious, healthy and incredibly decadent. Super easy to make and ready to eat in as little as 5 minutes!
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Fresh raspberries (blueberries or strawberries)
- Toasted almonds
- Drizzle almond butter over the top
- Non-dairy chocolate chips
- Shredded coconut
- In a food processor, blend all ingredients until smooth. Stop occasionally to scrape the bottom and sides of the food processor until all the little chunks of avocado are gone.
- Transfer to a bowl and store in fridge until ready to serve.
- Top with raspberries, chocolate chips or other favorite toppings.
- Category: Dessert