Start your day by owning it with this Blueberry Banana Quinoa Bowl. Fiber, protein, sweet, healthy, simple to make and cheap. Double the recipe for leftovers.
- 1 cup dry quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup frozen blueberriesFor Toppings
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. chopped pecans
- Unsweetened plant-based milk of choice (almond, soy, etc.)
- Put quinoa, bananas, blueberries, and water in a medium saucepan and cook according to instructions on quinoa package. Usually about 15-20 minutes
- Serve in a bowl and top with the maple syrup, pecans, & desired amount of unsweetened plant-based milk.
Updated Instant Pot Instructions
- Place all ingredients in Instant Pot and cook for 8 minutes on high pressure.
- Manually release the pressure (quick release) when cooking is finished and enjoy.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: breakfast, quinoa, blueberries, vegan, plant-based, healthy