Vegan Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal Crumble recipe made with plain and simple ingredients. Baked cinnamon spiced apples covered in a crunchy oatmeal topping that’s perfect for breakfast or dessert. Simple to make, healthy and absolutely delicious!
For The Cinnamon Apples
- 3 medium apples or 2 large, cored and diced into small pieces (I prefer Honeycrisp)
- Juice from 1 lemon.
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
For The Oatmeal Crumble
- 1 3/4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup steel-cut oats
- 3 Tbsp. flaxseed meal
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix apples, lemon juice, maple syrup and cinnamon in large bowl until well combined.
- Pour apple mixture into 9×9 or 7×11 baking dish and spread evenly. Really, any smaller baking dish will work.
- Using same mixing bowl add crumble ingredients and mix well. Spread oatmeal crumble evenly over cinnamon apples. Bake for 45 minutes or until crumble begins to brown.
- Remove from oven, let cool before serving, and enjoy as a delicious dessert or snack.
Keywords: oatmeal, vegan, breakfast