Creamy Vegan Tomato Bisque infused with a little sriracha kick. Topped with sweet cashew cream, more sriracha and freshly chopped green onions. Ready in as little as 20 minutes!
For the Bisque
- 1 12-ounce block soft or firm silken tofu
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 28-ounce can Cento Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 28-ounce can Cento San Marzano Peeled Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. Sriracha
- 1 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 1–2 tsp. salt (or to taste)
Sweet Cashew Cream
For the Tomato Bisque
- Add tofu and maple syrup to blender. Blend until well combined and completely smooth.
- Add the can of Cento Crushed Tomatoes, garlic powder, Sriracha, smoked paprika, and salt to the blender. Process until ingredients are well.
- Pour contents into an “unheated” sauce pan. Crush the Cento Peeled Tomatoes by hand and add to the pan with the oregano. Cook over medium-low to medium heat, stirring occasionally, until soup is completely heated. Watch it carefully and don’t let it burn.
For the cashew cream
- Drain cashews and add to blender with water, maple syrup, vanilla, & salt. Blend until completely smooth. If it’s too thick add a little water, but be careful. You don’t want it too thin.
- Pour bisque into a bowl and drizzle with the cashew cream, Sriracha, and sprinkle with freshly chopped green onion.
Nutrition info does not include Cashew Cream topping.
Keywords: soup, tomato, creamy, chunky