Crunchy baked taco shells that are easy to make, healthy, low-fat and delicious! These things crisp up like a dream with NO OIL and NO DEEP FRYING!
- Store bought corn tortillas – as many you like.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drape corn tortillas over oven rack. I use two spaces so my shells will stand up. It’s easier to build the taco. But, that’s just me.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the shells start to turn golden brownish. But, be careful and don’t let them burn.
- Remove from the oven and stuff them with whatever fillings you like. But, really my Cauliflower Mushroom Walnut Taco Meat is perfect!
The nutrition info listed below is for 2 corn tortillas.
Keywords: tacos, baking, healthy, crunchy