Easy Vegan Fudge made with just 5 ingredients! This simple dairy-free fudge recipe is rich, sweet, and melt-in-your-mouth delicious! A much healthier option compared to other traditional versions, it’s also gluten-free and oil-free.
- Line a standard loaf pan or 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper. Be sure to clear some space the fridge or freezer for your pan.
- Add all the ingredients to a large pot or medium saucepan. Warm over low heat, while stirring often, until the fudge is completely melted and smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth the top with a spoon or spatula. Then, place the pan in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours until the fudge is firm to the touch. You can also place it in the freezer to speed up the process. This usually takes about 30-45 minutes.
- Lift the fudge out of the pan by using the parchment paper. Use a sharp knife and cut into 21 even squares or desired size.
Leftover vegan fudge can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge or at room temperature for up to 2 weeks. Just be sure and keep it away from direct sunlight or other heat sources so the fudge doesn’t melt.
Vegan fudge can be stored in the freezer for up to 2 months in a freezer-safe container. You can enjoy it right out of the freezer or let it thaw until it softens up a bit.
Try these additional add-ins for flavor and texture: chopped walnuts or cashews, dried cranberries, swirling in some date caramel, or peanut butter.
- Category: Vegan Dessert Recipes
- Method: Raw
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-free
Keywords: vegan fudge recipe, paleo, easy vegan fudge, oil-free, vegan Christmas recipes, healthy dessert, gluten-free