This Easy Vegan Tofu Scramble is sure to satisfy your craving for scrambled eggs. All you need is 1 pan, 7 simple ingredients, and less than 20 minutes.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Finely chop a small onion, add it to the pan, and cook until the onion is soft. Usually about 2-3 minutes.
- Crumble the tofu by hand and add it to the pan with the onion. Mix the tofu and onion together until they are well combined. Let the tofu and onion mixture cook for about 5-6 minutes and stir frequently.
- Add the soy sauce, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, and tumeric. Cook for 7-8 minutes and continually stir. You want to be sure all the spice are completely mixed in with the tofu.
- Toss in the chopped spinach, stir until everything is well combined, and cook until the spinach wilts. About 1-2 minutes.
- Serve and top with black salt to taste to give it that eggy flavor. Use very sparingly as it is very strong. I usually recommend about an 1/8 tsp. or a little less. Trust me. It will be plenty.
- Fresh avocado
- Sliced Tomatoes
- Hot sauce
- Green onion
Black salt is usually coarse so I recommend putting it in a pepper grinder until you are ready to use it.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: tofu scramble, vegan tofu scramble, tofu breakfast scramble, vegan breakfast scramble, tofu scramble recipe, tofu egg scramble