Delicious No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies! Easy to make and perfect for a quick and healthy snack. Made with just 7 simple ingredients.
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour oats into a food processor and blend until it looks like a “coarse” flour.
- Add the dates and salt then blend for 30-45 seconds or until the dates are finely chopped.
- Add the peanut butter, maple syrup, almond milk, vanilla, and blend until it turns into a cookie dough.
- Scoop out about 2 Tbsp. of dough and form into a small cookie and set on the baking sheet.
- Enjoy immediately or let chill in the fridge until you’re ready to serve.
- Category: sweets
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: raw, dessert, vegan, plant-based, cookies