A delicious banana bread recipe with no dairy, no eggs, and no oil. Just pure goodness. SO awesome!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Put bananas into a mixing bowl and mash with a fork or potato masher until fairly smooth
- Add the maple syrup, apple sauce, and vanilla extract to the bananas and mix well.
- Add the flour, ground flax seed, baking soda, and salt. Stir well until all ingredients are thoroughly combined and make the batter.
- Pour ingredients into a silicone or nonstick standard sized loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes. Depending on your oven, it could take a few minutes longer. Use a tester or butter knife to insert into middle to check if bread is done. You want it to come out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan for just a minute then remove from pan and let completely cool.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
I used a standard 9x3x5 inches loaf pan.
Keywords: banana bread, sweets, breakfast