The BEST Vegan Ranch Dressing! An easy vegan ranch recipe made with raw cashews that’s creamy and delicious. It’s the perfect party dip, salad dressing, or sandwich spread. Completely plant based, oil-free, gluten free, and soy free.
- Soak cashews in water for 2-4 hours or boil for 5-10 minutes.
- Just before you are ready to drain the cashews, about 5 minutes, add the apple cider vinegar and lemon juice to the milk mix really well. Allow it to sit for just a couple of minutes. You’re essentially making vegan buttermilk. This step is not essentially necessary, but I feel it does enhance the overall flavor.
- Drain cashews and add to your blender with almond milk, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, nutritional yeast and salt. Blend until everything is smooth and creamy. Stop and scrape down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour mixture into a small bowl and add the dried dill and parsely. Mix until everything is well combined.
- Serve on top of your salad, sandwich, or use as a dip for a veggie tray.
- You can store this for up to a week in a jar with an airtight lid in the fridge.
The dressing will get thicker as it sits in the fridge. You can thin out with a little more almond milk or water until you get the consistnecy you like.
- Serving Size: 2 Tbsp
- Calories: 86
- Sugar: 0.9 g
- Sodium: 111.9 mg
- Fat: 6.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.4 g
- Fiber: 0.7 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: vegan, plant-based, oil-free dressing, cashew ranch, vegan ranch dressing, healthy salad dressing, vegan salad dressing, vegan ranch dip