Learn how to make your own 6-ingredient Homemade Chai Spice mix for fall & holiday baking – simple, flavorful, and essential!
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of ground cardamom
- 2 tablespoons of ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon of ground allspice
- 1 tablespoon of ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon of ground nutmeg
- In a clean, dry bowl, combine the ground cinnamon, ground cardamom, ground ginger, ground allspice, ground cloves, and ground nutmeg. Use a spoon or a small whisk to blend the spices together thoroughly.
- Store your homemade chai spice blend in an airtight container, preferably a glass jar with a tight-sealing lid. Label the container with the date of preparation for reference.
Keywords: chai spice blend, autumn, fall, easy vegan recipes