- To a food processor fitted with an S blade, add the dates and vanilla. Blend until the dates start to clump up and form a thick pastes.
- Add in the nuts and pulse a few times until the nuts are evenly incorporate then turn on the food processor and blend until a crumbly mixture forms (about 30-45 seconds).
- Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, use your hands to combine the mixture, and form into a ball.
- Roll out the mixture to about 1/4″-1/2″ and form a rectangle with your hands or press the mixture into a small square pan. Place in the refrigerator and chill for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove, slice into 8 squares, and enjoy!
Room temperature: place the Larabars in an airtight container and store at room temperature for 5 days.
Refrigerator: place the Larabars in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 1 month.
Freezer: place the Larabars in a freezer-safe container, separate each bar with parchment paper or wax paper. These bars will keep in the freezer for 3 months.
- Prep Time: 10 mins.
- Set Time: 30 mins.
- Category: Appetizers & Snacks
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Diet: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: 179
- Sugar: 19.6 g
- Sodium: 0.4 mg
- Fat: 9.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 24.2 g
- Fiber: 3.7 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: homemade larabars, vegan larabars, energy bars, protein bars