The grilled peanut butter banana & jelly sandwich. Perfect for a snack, breakfast, lunch, dinner and even dessert. What more could you want?
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 2 Tbsp. natural peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. favorite fruit spread (no sugar added)
- 1 ripe banana
- Preheat nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Spread peanut butter on both slices of bread; cover one side with jelly and top with sliced bananas.
- Put the bread together and place in a heated non-stick pan.
- Apply a little bit of pressure with a spatula and cook for about a minute; flip and continue cooking by applying a little pressure for another minute. Flip and flop until you are satisfied with the way it looks.
- Remove from heat and eat!
Keywords: vegan, sandwich