Healthy Vegan Chocolate Granola is so easy to make and delicious. Made with 8 simple ingredients and oil-free, this healthy dark chocolate granola is the perfect morning treat or plant-based snack.
- Preheat your oven to 350˚F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients into a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients and mix everything together until all of the ingredients are evenly combined and coated.
- Use a wooden spoon or rubber spatula to evenly and thinly spread the granola mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes then remove and let the granola cool for 20-30 minutes.
- Break apart into small or large chunks and enjoy.
- Store in a mason jar or a sealed container for up to a week.
Store your healthy chocolate granola in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Freezer: You can also store your granola in an airtight, freezer-friendly container for up to 2 months. And, the best part? It doesn’t need to thaw. Just dump it in a bowl and cover it with some homemade almond milk, oat milk, or cashew milk.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 263
- Sugar: 20.1 g
- Sodium: 40.2 mg
- Fat: 9.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 39.4 g
- Fiber: 4.5 g
- Protein: 4.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: vegan chocolate granola, healthy granola recipe, vegan recipes, vegan breakfast recipes, gluten-free, healthy chocolate granola recipe, oil-free