Delicious Oil-Free Oven Roasted Potatoes that bake to a crispy golden brown. Lightly seasoned with only a little salt & pepper and super easy to prepare. These potatoes are the perfect plant-based side dish!
- 6 small russet or red potatoes
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 450˚F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Place the whole potatoes in a large pot, cover with water, and boil for 5 minutes or until just tender enough to pierce with a fork or knife. Drain the potatoes, cut into 1″ pieces, and spread them evenly on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with salt and pepper and place the baking sheet into the oven on the middle rack and roast for 30-40 minutes or until the potatoes start to get bubbly and brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
Put your potatoes into the pot with the water before it boils. You want to allow the potatoes to cook as the water heats up.
If you like your potates a little darker and extra crispy let them cook an extra 10 or 15 minutes. I like mine about 50/50.
- Category: Sides
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: vegan, oil-free, healthy, fat-free, potatoes, side