- Preheat oven to 400˚F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim off the ends of the Brussels sprouts, sliced in half length-wise, and place in a small mixing bowl.
- Prepare the marinade by adding the mustard, maple syrup, garlic powder, and Bragg’s to a small bowl. Whisk until everything is well combined. Taste and adjust any flavors as you desire.
- Pour the sauce over the Brussels sprouts and gently stir/toss to coat. Place the Brussels sprouts in the fridge and let them rest in the marinade for 5-10 minutes.
- Lay the Brussels sprouts cut side down on the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. When there are 5 minutes left for the sprouts to cook, preheat a nonstick skillet over medium heat and prepare another batch of the marinade.
- Add the Brussels sprouts and cashews to the pan, drizzle with some of the marinade, and gently stir with a spoon to toss. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the marinade caramelizes.
- Serve immediately. Cover and store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Nutrition info includes Bragg’s and cashews.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: roasted brussels sprouts, maple dijon brussels sprouts