Vegan Spinach Artichoke dip is creamy, cheesy, warm, and SO delicious! 8 simple ingredients and 30 minutes are all you need to make the best vegan version of this classic crowd-pleasing dip. Dairy-free and gluten-free.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F and soak the cashews in hot water for 15-20 minutes or boil them for 5 minutes.
- Roughly chop the artichokes and spinach then add them to your baking dish. Set aside and begin preparing the cheese sauce.
- Drain the cashews and add them to your blender with the milk, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, onion powder, and lemon juice. Blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Then, taste and season with salt as needed. (Be sure and blend each time you add salt)
- Pour the cashew cheese sauce over the top of the artichokes and spinach. Gently stir until everything is well combined. If there’s any sauce on the sides of the dish you can wipe it off before baking.
- Place the baking dish in the oven and bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes until it’s hot, bubbly, and starting to brown on top.
- Serve with Homemade Tortilla Chips, toasted baguette slices, sliced veggies, whole wheat crackers, or whole wheat pita.
Sprinkle with homemade vegan parmesan before or after cooking.
If you are trying to cut back on the salt, blend the cheese mixture together without it then taste and season with salt as needed.
Use only canned artichoke hearts in brine or water, not marinated artichoke hearts. Marinated artichoke hearts would be too strong for this recipe.
Use any type of UNSWEETENED non-dairy milk.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 117
- Sugar: 1.3 g
- Sodium: 40.5 mg
- Fat: 7.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 8.6 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 4.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: vegan spinach artichoke dip, vegan spinach artichoke dip cashews