This Easy Vegan Summer Squash Sauté is healthy, delicious, and so easy to make. It’s made with yellow squash, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, and vegan parmesan in one skillet. And, it’s completely oil-free.
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 large yellow squash, chopped
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Oil Free Balsamic Dressing
- Vegan Parmesan
- Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium to medium-high heat.
- Once the pan is ready add the squash and zucchini and cook for 2-3 minutes. Stir occasionally and add 1-2 Tbsp of water at a time if necessary to prevent sticking.
- Add in the tomatoes and sprinkle with the garlic powder, oregano, and basil. If the pan is dry add a little more water to sauté, gently stir, and cook for another 3-4 minutes. You want to cook the dish until the zucchini and squash are tender and the tomatoes look like they’re about to pop.
- Season with salt and pepper as needed. Sprinkle the top with Vegan Parmesan and a drizzle of Oil-Free Balsamic Dressing. Serve immediately.
Nutrition info is for the sauté only without the parmesan. You can find the vegan parmesan info here.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 40
- Sugar: 5.1 g
- Sodium: 15.8 mg
- Fat: 0.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 7.7 g
- Fiber: 2.3 g
- Protein: 2.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg