Vegan Pumpkin Granola is easy, healthy, and full of delicious fall flavor! Warming spices and wholesome ingredients come together to make the best crunchy oil-free homemade granola.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the dry ingredients (oats, pecans, pepitas, coconut), except for the pumpkin pie spice, and whisk together.
- To a small or medium mixing bowl. add the wet ingredients (pumpkin, maple syrup, vanilla) and pumpkin pie spice then whisk together. Pour the wet mixture over the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Spread an even layer of the pumpkin granola onto the lined baking sheet. You will need to do this in two batches because of how much it makes. But, it’s not necessary. Bake for 15 minutes in the 350-degree oven. Then stir with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula and bake for 15 more minutes or until it’s golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the granola cool for 20-30 minutes or until it’s room temperature. It should crisp up.
- Break apart into small chunks and enjoy! Store any leftovers in a mason jar, airtight container, or Ziploc bag for up to 2 months.
Serve as a snack or in a bowl of homemade oat milk, almond milk, or cashew milk for a healthy and hearty breakfast.
DO NOT STIR: Once you remove the granola from the oven do not stir it. The important thing is to let it sit and be completely cool before you touch it. It’s an oil-free granola recipe and this will help the granola to harden and get crunchy. Then you can break it apart with your hands to get those “clumps” everyone loves.
Make it gluten-free: Simply make sure the label says “gluten-free oats.” Bob’s Red Mill oats are my favorite because everything they do is such high quality.
Bake In Two Batches: This recipe makes a lot of granola and will ensure the best results for each whole batch.
Try adding optional ingredients: Dried cranberries, vegan chocolate chips, raw sunflower seeds, chia seeds, hemp hearts, and sliced almonds are other additions that work well with this recipe.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 244
- Sugar: 11.5 g
- Sodium: 3.9 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 32.9 g
- Fiber: 4.3 g
- Protein: 6.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: pumpkin spice granola, homemade granola, vegan pumpkin granola, oil-free granola, fall favorites, fall recipes