Healthy Banana Oatmeal Cookies are so easy to make and require just 3 simple ingredients. Vegan and easily made gluten-free, these cookies are perfect for breakfast, dessert, or a snack.
- Preheat your oven to 350˚F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel and place the bananas into a medium-sized mixing bowl. Using a potato masher or fork mash the bananas until they are kind of smooth. If there are a few chunks that’s totally fine.
- Add the oats and combine them with the bananas using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula. Fold in the chocolate chips until everything is well combined.
- Spoon out 1 heaping tablespoon of the mixture using a cookie scoop or a 1 Tbsp measuring spoon and place it onto the baking sheet. Use the back of a spoon to flatten the dough out just a bit. Continue until you have made 12 cookies or all of the cookie dough is gone.
- Place into the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes. The cookies should be slightly golden.
- Remove and let cool for a few minutes. Enjoy!
3 Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Cookies can be frozen for up to 3 months. Place in the refrigerator overnight to thaw.
If you want “flatter” cookies form them with your hands before placing them on the baking. They do not spread like regular cookies.
Be sure and gluten-free oats for a gluten-free version.
Healthy banana oatmeal cookies can be kept in an airtight container at room temperature on the counter. You can also store them in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Place in a freezer-safe container once they’ve cooled and store for up to 3 months in the freezer.
You may use quick oats if that’s all that’s available. But, you may need to add extra the mixture is a little wet.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 112
- Sugar: 6.7 g
- Sodium: 0.3 mg
- Fat: 2.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.7 g
- Fiber: 2.5 g
- Protein: 2.4 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: healthy banana oatmeal cookies, vegan oatmeal cookies 3 ingredients, gluten-free cookies, breakfast cookies