This Spicy Asian Noodle Bowl is so easy to make and uses very simple ingredients already in your pantry. It’s oil-free, delicious, and ready in as little as 5 MINUTES!
- Cook the noodles according to the directions on the package.
- As the noodles cook, make the sauce by adding all the ingredients to a small bowl and whisk until everything is combined. Set to the side and wait for the noodles to finish cooking.
- Once the noodles are finished cooking, drain and add them back to the sauce pan.
- Pour the sauce into the noodles and stir until the sauce covers the noodles and thickens.
- Sprinkle with desired toppings and enjoy.
You can make this less spicy simply by reducing the amount of Sriracha or leave out altogether.
Any long pasta will work for this dish.
The recipe can be scaled very easily in order to accommodate more servings.
Keywords: asian noodle bowl, spicy asian noodles, spicy asian noodle recipe, spicy noodles recipe