This Spicy Asian Noodle Bowl is so easy to make and uses very simple ingredients already in your pantry. It’s oil-free, delicious, and ready in as little as 5 MINUTES!
I love spicy Asian noodles of any kind. Chinese Spicy Noodles. Korean Spicy Noodles. Thai Spicy Noodles. Japanese Spicy Noodles. Get the picture? And, this Spicy Asian Noodle Bowl is, hands down, my absolute favorite. It’s simple, fast, and absolutely delicious. No one will believe it’s not take-out or delivery. Yes, it’s that good.
This spicy Asian noodles recipe has a bit of heat with just a hint of sweetness and it’s sure to be an amazing addition to your midweek dinner table. If you’ve been looking for easy noodle recipes with few ingredients then look no further. Are you ready? Let do this!
Spicy Noodle Sauce
The secret to the dish is the amazing spicy noodle sauce. It uses 3 very simple pantry staples – soy sauce, maple syrup, and sriracha – to create the perfect balance of sweet, salty, and spicy flavors. A there’s a little bit of cornstarch to help the sauce thicken once it’s mixed in with the noodles.
How To Make Spicy Asian Noodles
- First, cook your Asian brown rice noodles according to the directions on the package. And, prepare your sauce while the noodles cook. Simply whisk all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Once the noodles are finished cooking, drain and add them back to the saucepan. Then, pour the spicy noodle sauce over then noodles and stir until the sauce thickens.
What Kind Of Noodles Should I Use?
I love using Brown Pad Thai Rice Noodles because they cook fast and easy. But, truthfully, any pasta noodle will work for this recipe. You can use spaghetti, linguine, or even fettuccine.
Tips & Tricks For Making Spicy Asian Noodles
- Garnish: Additions like peanuts, cilantro, green onion, sesame seeds, and lime really elevate the flavors of this dish. So, don’t be afraid to use them.
- Additions: Try adding steamed veggies, easy baked tofu, or grilled tofu to make this dish even heartier.
- Pasta: Any long pasta works. This is also a great dish for using leftover pasta from the fridge.
- Versatility: These spicy Asian noodles can be served hot, cold, or room temperature.
- Adjust The Heat: You can omit the sriracha if spicy ain’t yo’ thang. If you want more heat sprinkle a little red pepper on the noodles.
You will love this Spicy Asian Noodle Bowl. It’s…
- Fast & easy
- Spicy with a hint of sweetness
- Perfect for a midweek meal
- Absolute delicious!