A delicious and simple salad made with fresh greens, chopped apples, heart-healthy crunchy walnuts, and fat-free vegan honey mustard dressing. Ready in 5 minutes and perfect for holiday gatherings.
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 1/2 of any medisum sized apple, chopped (I prefer Honeycrisp or Granny Smith)
- 2 Tbsp. walnuts roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Shane & Simple Vegan Honey Mustard
- Prepare the Vegan Honey Mustard Dressing and set aside.
- Place 1 cup of salad greens on each plate. Top with chopped apples, walnuts, and drizzle with Vegan Honey Mustard Dressing.
To make this dish fat-free leave out the walnuts.
- Category: Salads & Dressings
- Method: Raw
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: apple walnut salad, salad, oil-free, healthy, easy, simple, plant-based, raw vegan