- Preheat the oven to 350˚F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the bananas in a bowl and mash them with a fork or potato masher. Then add the oats and cocoa powder to the mixture and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir until well combined.
- Spoon equal size portions (roughly 1 heaping Tbsp) of the batter onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cookies are cooked through.
- Remove the banana bites from the oven and let them sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Toss any leftover chocolate banana bites into a freezer-safe container and store them for up to one month.
Be sure and use ripe bananas. Because there’s no sugar in this recipe the bananas also serve as the sweetener. The riper the banana, the sweeter the banana.
- Prep Time: 5 mins.
- Cook Time: 20 mins.
- Category: Vegan Dessert Recipes
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Diet: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 banana bite
- Calories: 95
- Sugar: 6.5 g
- Sodium: 0.4 mg
- Fat: 1.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 17.3 g
- Fiber: 2.3 g
- Protein: 1.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: chocolate banana bites, chocolate banana oatmeal cookies, Oil Free and plant based desserts, healthy vegan desserts, banana bites, banana oatmeal cookies, easy vegan