- 1 batch of my Easy Vegan Cornbread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Then, crumble the cornbread and combine with low-sodium vegetable broth in a large bowl and mix until everything is well combined. Set aside.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium heat, add the onion and celery, and cook until the onions are soft. Usually, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the onion mixture to the cornbread mixture along with all the seasonings and mix well. Let the entire mixture sit for about 10 minutes. Add the flax into the cornbread dressing mixture, stir to combine, and transfer to a nonstick baking dish or casserole dish. If you don’t have a nonstick baking dish you can simply line one with parchment paper.
- Bake unconvered at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes or until the top is golden. Remove from the oven, let sit for just a few minutes, and serve.
Add a little more broth if the mixture seems a little dry.
If you want this dressing to be even more savory leave the sweetener out of the original cornbread recipe.
- Prep Time: 10 mins.
- Cook Time: 60 mins
- Category: Side Dish
- Diet: Vegan
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 105
- Sugar: 4.3 g
- Sodium: 353.1 mg
- Fat: 0.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 22.5 g
- Fiber: 1.7 g
- Protein: 2.4 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: november, thanksgiving, cornbread dressing, cornbread stuffing, vegan cornbread stuffing, vegan cornbread dressing, vegan, plant-based