This Chocolate Tahini Shake is rich, creamy, and made with just 7 wholesome ingredients. Naturally sweetened, and full of healthy fats and fiber, this decadent vegan milkshake is perfect for breakfast, dessert, or right after your workout.
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk (or your favorite non-dairy milk)
- 1 large banana, frozen
- 1 Tablespoon of tahini
- 3–4 Medjool dates (use 1/4 cup of maple syrup if you don’t have dates)
- 1 Tablespoon of cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until you have a smooth and creamy texture.
- If the shake is too thick, add more almond milk to achieve the desired consistency.
- Pour and enjoy!
Use ripe bananas for the sweetest flavor.
If you don’t have dates use 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
For an extra protein boost, add a scoop of your favorite vegan protein powder.
You can also substitute the almond milk with coconut milk, soy milk, oat milk, or any other non-dairy milk of your choice.
Adjust the amount of tahini and cocoa powder to your liking. If you prefer a stronger tahini flavor, add more tahini. If you prefer a richer chocolate flavor, add more cocoa powder.
- Serving Size: 1 shake
- Calories: 398
- Sugar: 46.7 g
- Sodium: 216.3 mg
- Fat: 13.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 68.9 g
- Fiber: 10.1 g
- Protein: 8.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: vegan milkshake, tahini, tahini chocolate shake, easy vegan recipes, easy plant-based recipes, creamy