Crunchy baked taco shells that are easy to make, healthy, low-fat and delicious! These things crisp up like a dream with NO OIL and NO DEEP FRYING!
- 4 corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drape corn tortillas over oven rack. I use two spaces so my shells will stand up. It’s easier to build the taco. But, that’s just me.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the shells start to turn golden brownish. But, be careful and don’t let them burn.
- Remove from the oven and stuff them with whatever fillings you like. But, really my Cauliflower Mushroom Walnut Taco Meat is perfect!
- Serving Size: 2 Corn Tortillas
- Calories: 100
- Sodium: 20 mg
- Fat: 1 g
- Saturated Fat:
- Trans Fat:
- Carbohydrates: 21 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 2 g
Keywords: tacos, vegan, plant-based, baked, low-fat, taco shells