Easy 5-Ingredient Whole Wheat Beer Bread that’s fat-free and super simple to make. Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and delicious.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl add dry ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Next, add sweetener and beer and mix until it forms a dough. Make sure everything is well combined. Use your hands if needed.
- Scrape dough into a silicon, non-stick or lightly sprayed loaf pan and spread evenly in the pan.
- Bake for 45mins – 1 hour. Check and see if the bread is done by inserting knife in the center. If it comes out clean, it’s ready.