Easy 5-Ingredient Whole Wheat Beer Bread that’s fat-free and super simple to make. Crunchy on the outside, soft & chewy on the inside, and pure delicious.
Two things I love are beer and bread. So, I decided to combine the two. And, the result is this delicious homemade loaf of heaven you see before you.
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Easy 5-Ingredient Whole Wheat Beer Bread. Let’s bake!
If you look in the dictionary under “cheap and easy”, you’ll see this recipe. (I wanted to say something about the Kardashians, but I won’t)
All you need are 5 simple, inexpensive ingredients.
Whole wheat flour. Your favorite ale, lager, or stout. A little sweetener, some baking powder and a little salt.
Now, just dump the ingredients into a bowl, mix, and bake.
Seriously, it’s that simple. Don’t overthink this or try to make it complicated. There’s enough crap going on in the world.
So, while this loaf of happiness bakes in a 375 degree oven you got a little time to chill.
Use that time to think about your woman. Think about your dude. Dream about that special place the two of you would love to go. And, because I just saved you a ton of money on bread ingredients, that trip might actually happen. You’re welcome.
Hey, if you don’t have a “special someone”, don’t get all depressed. Sometimes love can be high maintenance and expensive. Ask Kanye. So, you just sit back and enjoy the smell of fresh, homemade bread baking in the oven.
Easy 5-Ingredient Whole Wheat Beer Bread
I have no doubt you’re going to love this Easy 5-Ingredient Whole Wheat Beer Bread. It’s…
- Super simple to make
- Crusty on the outside
- Soft and chewy on the inside
- A freaking dream
- Absolutely delicious
This recipe was shared at the Weekend Potluck!Print
Easy 5-Ingredient Whole Wheat Beer Bread that’s fat-free and super simple to make. Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and delicious.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl add dry ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Next, add sweetener and beer and mix until it forms a dough. Make sure everything is well combined. Use your hands if needed.
- Scrape dough into a silicon, non-stick or lightly sprayed loaf pan and spread evenly in the pan.
- Bake for 45mins – 1 hour. Check and see if the bread is done by inserting knife in the center. If it comes out clean, it’s ready.
This recipe was shared on the Weekend Potluck!