A delicious foolproof 20-minute easy baked tofu that’s perfect for salads, your favorite stir fries, and more! Super simple and quick! You only need one ingredient and 20 minutes of your time. Yes, it’s that easy.
- Wrap your extra firm tofu in a paper towel, place between two plates and set something heavy on top – like books or canned goods – and let sit for 10 minutes. This is to get most of the water out of the tofu so it will cook better and absorb the marinade.
- Unwrap tofu and cut into small cubes like the pictures.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, place tofu into a bowl, and cover with soy sauce. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Spread marinated tofu evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy on top of salads or my Peaceful Easy Feeling Buddha Bowl.