This easy Fire-Roasted Tomato Soup is delicious and easy to make. A beloved classic gets a kick using fire-roasted tomatoes, sriracha, and savory smoked paprika.
- 1 28-ounce can crushed fire roasted tomatoes. I like Muir Glen organic.
- 1 14-ounce can of low-sodium or no salt added fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- 1 15-ounce can organic tomato sauce. Use low-sodium or no salt added if possible.
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 tsp. Sriracha (optional)
- 1/2 cup of water
- Salt to taste
- Add all ingredients to a large sauce pan and warm over medium / medium-high heat. Stir occasionally. Once the soup begins to bubble slightly reduce heat to low and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy by topping with my Plant-based Parmesan and freshly chopped basil.
- Plant-based Parmesan
- Freshly chopped basil
If you can’t find low-sodium or no salt added products use organic items. They tend to be lower in sodium.
- Category: One Bowl
- Method: Stove top
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: fire roasted tomato soup vegan, fire-roasted tomato soup, easy fire-roasted tomato soup, vegan fire roasted tomato soup, wfpb