These Maple Roasted Carrots are sweet, savory, and so easy to make. All you need are 7 simple ingredients to make a delicious side dish even kids will love! Vegan, oil-free, and healthy.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Then, peel and trim the carrots if necessary.
- In a small bowl mix together the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, and oregano.
- Lay the carrots out in a single layer on the baking sheet and pour the maple syrup mixture over the carrots. Use your hands to toss the carrots until they are covered.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Then, gently flip the carrots with a spatula and cook for another 10 minutes. Depending on your appliance, size of the carrots, and desired texture cooking time may vary.
- Serve immediately and garnish with chopped carrot greens if you so desire.
Set aside a little of the maple syrup mixture to pour on top of the carrots after cooking. Deeelish!
I like to cook my carrots a little longer so they char on the outside.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: vegan maple roasted carrots, maple glazed carrots, roasted carrots maple syrup, roasted carrots with maple syrup