This Easy Vegan Brown Gravy is the perfect topping for my Creamy Homemade Vegan Mashed Potatoes. It’s low-fat, easy to make, and absolutely delicious.
- Pre-heat medium sized sauce pan on medium high heat.
- Add all dry ingredients to sauce pan and whisk for about 30 seconds.
- Whisk in veggie broth and soy sauce until all ingredients are well combined.
- Lower heat to medium and bring to a boil. Reduce heat once more to low, let simmer and whisk to thicken.
- Remove gravy once it reaches desired consistency.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 29
- Sugar: 0.3 g
- Sodium: 164 mg
- Fat: 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.9 g
- Fiber: 1.2 g
- Protein: 1.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: gravy, fat-free, dinner, mashed potatoes