This Easy Vegan Brown Gravy is the perfect topping for my Creamy Homemade Vegan Mashed Potatoes. It’s low-fat, easy to make, and absolutely delicious.
- Pre-heat medium sized sauce pan on medium high heat.
- Add all dry ingredients to sauce pan and whisk for about 30 seconds.
- Whisk in veggie broth and soy sauce until all ingredients are well combined.
- Lower heat to medium and bring to a boil. Reduce heat once more to low, let simmer and whisk to thicken.
- Remove gravy once it reaches desired consistency.
For a thicker gravy, mix 1 tbsp. corn starch or arrowroot powder with 2 tbsp. water and whisk into gravy.
- Category: Side
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: gravy, fat-free, dinner, mashed potatoes