Easy Vegan Chipotle Aioli! This vegan chipotle sauce is spicy, smoky, creamy, tangy, and absolutely delicious. It’s so easy and requires just 6 ingredients and 5 minutes to make.
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or unsweetened soy milk (may use water if needed)
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce + 1 Tbsp of the adobo sauce
- Salt to taste
- Soak cashews in hot water for 15 minutes if not using a high-speed blender like a Vitamix.
- Once the cashews are ready, drain and add them to the blender along with all ingredients. Blend on high until smooth and creamy. If it’s too thick you can add a little more almond milk or water until you get the consistency you desire.
- Serve right away or store in an airtight container. Leftover sauce can be store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Prep time does not include soaking for cashews.
Try sprinkling a little smoked paprika on top to add an extra layer of flavor.
- Category: Sauces
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: vegan chipotle aioli, vegan chipotle sauce, chipotle sauce vegan, vegan aioli, chipotle aioli sauce, spicy aioli