Easy Vegan Chipotle Aioli! This vegan chipotle sauce is spicy, smoky, creamy, tangy, and absolutely delicious. It’s so easy and requires just 6 ingredients and 5 minutes to make.
My name is Shane and I’m a sauce freak. Yes, I admit it. They liven up boring dishes and make food happy. And, if I had to choose one sauce for the rest of my life it be would this vegan Chipotle Aioli. Hands down!
This vegan aioli sauce is everything a sauce should be: spicy, creamy, smoky, and just plain awesome. As a matter of fact, my kids call it “Dad’s Killer Awesome Sauce.” And, I think it’s well worth the title. It’s perfect for veggie burgers, tacos, roasted potatoes, onion rings, and anything else you can imagine.
So, are you ready to add a little spice to your life? Let’s do this!
Ingredients for Vegan Chipotle Sauce
This Vegan Chipotle Aioli takes mere minutes to make and requires very simple ingredients. Here’s what you need…
- Raw Cashews: Be sure and use the ones that have not been roasted or salted.
- Unsweetened Almond Milk: This is just what I keep on hand. You can use soy or any other plant-milk you prefer. Just remember to make sure it’s unsweetened.
- Chipotle Peppers In Adobo Sauce: This is the magic ingredient. You will find these pepper by the Mexican food in your local grocery. They’re smoky and have a bit of a kick. But, it’s a good burn. Yeah, baby!
- Lemon Juice: I prefer to use real lemons. But, if you buy bottled lemon juice, make sure the only ingredient is LEMON JUICE!
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Any brand is fine.
- Maple Syrup: Be sure and use pure maple syrup. I love how the sweetness offsets the heat just a bit. But, you can choose to leave this out if you wish.
How To Make Vegan Chipotle Aioli
This wonderful vegan aioli could not be easier. Simply add all of the ingredients to a blender and go! When everything looks smooth and creamy you’re done. Yes, it’s that simple.
Now, it’s time to enjoy this spicy bowl of sauce. Try serving it with my…
- Crunchy Baked Onion Rings
- Oil-Free Oven Roasted Potatoes
- Cauliflower Mushroom Walnut Tacos
- Easy Vegan Breakfast Tacos
You are going to love this vegan Chipotle Sauce. It’s…
- Fast & Easy
- A little sweet
More Vegan Sauces You Should Try
Be sure and let me know if you try this creamy vegan chipotle recipe! Leave a comment and rate it below. I want to know what you think. Peace and feast!Print