Easy chocolate bark made with decadent dairy-free dark chocolate and packed with maple-roasted nuts and quinoa. Oil-free, gluten-free, and vegan! A healthy, wholesome, and crunchy snack made with only 5 ingredients.
- 8 ounces of dair-free dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1/4 cup quinoa (uncooked)
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 350˚F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl add the nuts, quinoa, and maple syrup and stir until well combined. Spread the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the nuts rest for 10 minutes while you prepare the chocolate.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips over low heat. Stir frequently to ensure the chocolate doesn’t burn.
- Once the chocolate is fully melted, remove it from the heat and stir in the roasted nuts and quinoa. Pour the chocolate mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and use a spatula to spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle any desired toppings (nuts, seeds, dried fruit, coconut, sea salt) on top of the chocolate, pressing them gently into the chocolate.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for at least 30 minutes, or until the chocolate has fully hardened.
- Once the chocolate is hardened, break the bark into small pieces and enjoy.
Store the vegan chocolate bark in an airtight container at room temperature, refrigerator, or freezer for up to 1 month.
A good chocolate of 70% or more will yield the best results. But, the flavor will be much more intense.
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 167
- Sugar: 7.2 g
- Sodium: 0.8 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Trans Fat:
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 1.8 g
- Protein: 3.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: vegan chocolate bark, dark chocolate bark, chocolate almond bark