This Avocado Chocolate Pudding is so easy to make, requires FIVE ingredients, and only 5 minutes. It’s rich, creamy, and incredibly decadent. You’ll never taste the avocado and its kid approved!
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- In a food processor, blend all ingredients until smooth. Stop occasionally to scrape the bottom and sides of the food processor until all the little chunks of avocado are gone.
- Transfer to a bowl and store in fridge until ready to serve.
- Top with raspberries, chocolate chips or other favorite toppings.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 125
- Sugar: 12.2 g
- Sodium: 17.8 mg
- Fat: 6.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.5 g
- Fiber: 3.9 g
- Protein: 1.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: avocado chocolate pudding, avocado chocolate mousse, healthy avocado pudding, healthy chocolate avocado pudding