Healthy homemade tortilla chips baked to crunchy perfection and completely oil-free! Just 1 ingredient and 15 minutes are all you need.
- 12 yellow or white corn tortillas
- Homemade Cajun Seasoning
- chili powder
- garlic and onion powder
- smoke paprika
- Pre-heat your oven to 375˚F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, cut the tortillas into quarters then cut each quarter in half. Each tortilla will yield 8 slices. If you prefer bigger chips just leave them as quarters.
- Place the sliced tortilla pieces on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until crunchy, but be careful not to let them burn.
Leftover tortillas chips will stay crunchy for up to 2 weeks stored in an airtight container.
For more flavor drizzle with lemon juice and toss with your favorite spices and seasonings.
Use white or yellow corn tortillas. Flour tortillas will not work with this recipe.
- Serving Size: 16 chips
- Calories: 100
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 20 mg
- Fat: 1 g
- Saturated Fat:
- Trans Fat:
- Carbohydrates: 20 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2 g
Keywords: healthy baked tortilla chips, baked tortilla chips no oil, baked tortilla chips