The best Healthy Oil-Free Granola recipe! It’s simple to make, sweetened with maple syrup, crunchy, and super delicious. Serve in a bowl with your favorite plant milk for a delicious breakfast or enjoy all by itself as a snack.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put all the dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix everything together.
- Pour the wet ingredients evenly over the dry oat mixture and toss until everything is well covered and combined.
- Spread the granola evenly over the baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes until its golden. But, be careful not to let it burn. Gently toss the granola halfway through the cooking process.
- Once the granola is done baking remove it from the oven let it cool for 15-20 minutes.
- Store in airtight container or jar until you’re ready to enjoy.
Serve in a bowl with fresh fruit and your favorite plant-based milk for a delicious breakfast.
If you want to make this really low-fat simply leave out the nuts.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 251
- Sugar: 9.3 g
- Sodium: 3.3 mg
- Fat: 8.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 35.1 g
- Fiber: 5.3 g
- Protein: 6.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: granola, oil-free, healthy, snack, breakfast, easy, vegan