Delicious mixed veggies served over rice with baked tofu and topped with a wonderful peanut sauce. This Peaceful Easy Feeling Buddha Bowl is convenient, easy to make, filling, healthy, vegan, and absolutely delicious.
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 bag stir fry or mixed frozen veggies
- Shane & Simple Easy Baked Tofu
- Shane & Simple Five Minute Peanut Dipping Sauce
- Place rice into bowl.
- Cook veggies according to package and pile on top of rice.
- Top with Shane & Simple Easy Baked Tofu and then drizzle with Five Minute Peanut Sauce.