Homemade Pecan Butter is so easy to make and absolutely delicious. All you need are pecans, a little spice, a food processor, and less than 15 minutes. Save yourself time and money by making your own natural nut butter at home.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat your oven to 325˚F.
- Spread the pecans evenly on your baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes. The aroma should be fairly strong. But, be careful not to burn them. Less done is better than well-done.
- Remove the pecans from the oven and let them cool to room temperature. Then, add them to a food processor and blend for about 30 seconds. Stop and scrape down the sides then continue processing until the pecan butter is smooth and creamy. (If not using spices, syrup, and vanilla skip to step 5)
- If using the additional flavors add the spice and vanilla and blend to incorporate. Then, transfer to a mason jar and slowly stir in the maple syrup.
- Transfer pecan butter into a glass jar and store it at room temp. or in the fridge.
If using the “Optional Add-Ins” make sure to add the maple syrup after you have transferred to a mason jar.
- Category: Dips & Spreads
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: pecan nut butter, raw pecan butter, pecan butter recipe, pecan spread