For The Salad
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 15- ounce can low sodium or no salt added black beans
- 3/4 cup corn (fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 3 cups cooked quinoa (cooled)
- 1 5- ounce bag (or about 2–3 handfuls, Spring Mix salad (or any other favorite salad greens)
Southwest Tahini Sauce
- Make dressing by adding all ingredients to a small bowl and stir well to combine. If you need it a little thinner, add a Tbsp. of water at a time. Set aside.
- Dice bell peppers and onion and add to large bowl.
- Roughly chop cilantro and add to peppers and onions.
- Add black beans and corn and mix well.
- Add in your salad greens and toss well.
- Finally, add the quinoa and toss once more.
- When you’re ready to eat, drizzle with Southwest Tahini Sauce and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 mins.
- Cook Time: 15 mins.
- Category: Salads & Dressings
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Diet: Vegan
- Serving Size: A heaping pile
- Calories: 228
- Sugar: 4.7 g
- Sodium: 21.6 mg
- Fat: 2.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 42.4 g
- Fiber: 9.5 g
- Protein: 10.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: quinoa, black bean salad, quinoa black bean salad, tahini dressing