This Roasted Sweet Chili Cauliflower is bright, super flavorful, and the perfect side dish. It’s tossed in a spicy, sweet marinade and then roasted to perfection. Easy to prepare, vegan, & gluten-free!
- 3 Tbsp. chili garlic sauce
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp. low-sodium soy or tamari sauce
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice. You can use lemon juice or apple cider vinegar if you don’t have lime juice.
- 2 10-ounce bags of precut cauliflower florets or 1 medium sized head of cauliflower cut into bite size florets.
- Preheat your oven to 450˚F, line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat, and heat a large nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Mix the chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, maple syrup, and lime juice all together in a large mixing bowl. Add your cauliflower and toss until it is evenly and well coated.
- Once the skillet is hot, and be sure it is hot, add the cauliflower with a slotted spoon but be sure and save the marinade. Cook the cauliflower, stirring frequently, in the skillet until browns up nicely and most of the liquid has dissolved. About 10 minutes or so.
- Remove the cauliflower from the nonstick pan, layout evenly on your parchment lined baking sheet, and use a spoon or ladel to pour some of the leftover marinade over the cauliflower. Place the cauliflower in the oven and roast for 20 minutes.
- Once the cauliflower is done you may serve immediately.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 47
- Sugar: 7.5 g
- Sodium: 196.5 mg
- Fat: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.8 g
- Fiber: 1.4 g
- Protein: 1.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: asian, thai, vegan, side, spicy, sweet, vegan, low-fat