These Sweet Chili Garlic Instant Pot Noodles are so easy to make and absolutely delicious! Whole wheat pasta cooked in a simple Asian inspired sauce creates an easy weeknight meal that is sure to satisfy everyone. Sticky, sweet, savory, and pure amazing.
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 Tbsp of minced garlic (2–3 garlic cloves minced)
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 16-ounce box of whole wheat spaghetti
Suggested Toppings (optional)
- Sesame seeds
- Chopped peanuts
- Green onion
- Steamed veggies (broccoli, carrots, peas)
- Add all the ingredients, except for the spaghetti, to the Instant Pot. Whisk or stir everything together until it is well combined.
- Break the spaghetti noodles in half, place them in the Instant Pot, spread them out just a bit and make sure they are covered by the liquid.
- Lock the lid and cook for 6 minutes on High Pressure. Once the noodles are finished cooking do a manual quick release. Once the pressure is completely gone, remove the lid, and stir the noodles.
- Garnish, if you prefer, and serve.
Prep time includes the time it takes for the Instant Pot to come to full pressure.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 237
- Sugar: 8.1 g
- Sodium: 276.4 mg
- Fat: 1.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 50.2 g
- Fiber: 5.5 g
- Protein: 8.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: instant pot noodles, asian, vegan, plant-based, vegan recipes