These Sweet Chili Garlic Instant Pot Noodles are so easy to make and absolutely delicious! Whole wheat pasta cooked in a simple Asian inspired sauce creates an easy weeknight meal that is sure to satisfy everyone.
I love noodles and their simplicity. They’re quick and easy to cook, but also very filling. And, they can feed a big crowd on the cheap.
Asian-inspired noodles are my favorite! The sweet, sticky, savory, and tangy sensation gives me the warm and fuzzies all over. And, that’s where these Sweet Chili Garlic Instant Pot Noodles enter the picture.
This recipe requires virtually no thinking and uses just plain old whole wheat spaghetti noodles. Yeah, that’s right. I said “spaghetti noodles.” You were expecting something fancier? Not here.
So, grab your Instant Pot Pressure Cooker and let’s make some easy, and delicious I might add, Sweet Chili Garlic Instant Pot Noodles.
To be honest, I ‘ve owned an Instant Pot for several years and I never thought about cooking spaghetti in it – until now. Thanks to a couple of blogger friends of mine, Donya from A Southern Soul and Tanya from My Forking Life (best blog name ever) my life will never be the same.
A few weeks ago I stumbled across their recipes for Instant Pot noodles. So, naturally, I just had to give it a try. OH MY GOODNESS! All I can say is, “Thank you, Donya and Tanya!”
I love the flavors of my Roasted Sweet Chili Garlic Cauliflower so I thought I’d try and turn it into a noodle dish. And, these Sweet Chili Garlic Instant Pot Noodles are the result.
How To Make Chili Garlic Instant Pot Noodles
This recipe is so quick and easy. And, by cooking the pasta in the Instant Pot it soaks up all of the flavors. The sweetness from the maple syrup; the savory from the soy sauce; and, the garlic and a little heat from the Chili Garlic Sauce.
Follow these steps:
- Add all of the sauce ingredients to the Instant Pot and whisk together.
- Break the pasta in half, lay it in sauce and fan the noodles out. Use your hand or wooden spoon and press down on the noodles until they are covered in the liquid. I prefer using whole wheat spaghetti, but feel the freedom to experiment.
- Lock the lid and cook for 6 minutes on high pressure.
- Do a manual quick release when the time is up. Remove the lid, give the noodles a stir in order to soak up any remaining sauce, and enjoy!
That’s it! You’ve just created an amazing pasta dish the whole family will love. And, the noodles are cooked to perfection!
I hope you enjoy this amazing pressure cooker pasta. These Sweet Chili Garlic Instant Pot Noodles are full of flavor and are…
- Easy to make
- & Delicious
Sweet Chili Garlic Instant Pot Noodles are a delicious side. But, add some steamed veggies and they are the perfect weeknight meal when you’ve got to get something on the table quick.
More Easy Instant Pot Recipes
- Blueberry Breakfast Quinoa
- Instant Pot Vegetable Soup
- Instant Pot Vegan Minestrone
- The BEST Instant Pot Vegan Chili
- Instant Pot Potato Soup
- Easy Instant Pot Cabbage