- 2 cups organic unbleached flour (you may also use whole wheat pastry flour, whole wheat flour or white whole wheat flour)
- 3 Tbsp dry sweetener (organic cane sugar, maple sugar, or date sugar)
- 2 Tbsp baking powder (low-sodium if available)
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 2 ¼ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Add all dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Using a separate bowl or large measuring cup, combine the wet ingredients and whisk until everything is well combined.
- Form a small well in the center of the dry mix, pour in the wet mixture, and whisk until the batter is smooth but still has just a few lumps. Set the batter aside and let it sit for 5-10 minutes.
- While the batter is resting, preheat a nonstick skillet or griddle to medium heat. Pour 1/2 cup of the batter onto the cooking surface. Once the top of the pancake starts to bubble, flip with a spatula. Then, cook until the pancake is golden. Usually about 45 seconds to 1 minute depending on the cooking appliance.
- Serve with maple syrup and favorite toppings.
Keywords: fluffy vegan pancakes, fluffy vegan pancakes recipe, light and fluffy vegan pancakes, vegan, plant-based, breakfast