These Vegan Belgian Waffles are delicious and so easy to make. Made in one bowl with 8 simple ingredients. Perfect for your weekend brunch.
- Preheat nonstick waffle iron.
- Make flax eggs and put aside allowing it to set up for a few minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add in applesauce, maple syrup, flax eggs, and milk. Whisk until all ingredients are well combined and make a smooth batter. Let batter sit for about 5-10 mins.
- Lightly spray the waffle iron with cooking spray if you don’t have a good nonstick waffle iron. You should be able to get about 2 to 3 waffles.
- Pour about 1/2 cup of batter onto the waffle iron. Cook until the waffle is golden brown. Repeat until you have used all the batter.
- Plate and enjoy!
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: breakfast, vegan, plant-based, belgian waffles