- 2 cups potatoes, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 cup peeled carrots, diced
- 1/4 of small-sized onion roughly chopped
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric (optional but I love the extra rich color)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup of warm water
- Boil the potatoes, carrots, and onion until soft – usually 15-20 minutes. Once they’re finished drain them and add to your blender.
- Place all the remaining ingredients in your blender and blend until the cheese dip is smooth and creamy. If it’s too thick you can add a little more water while you’re blending. You shouldn’t have to heat up on the stove as the veggies will still be hot.
- Pour into a bowl and enjoy.
- Store leftovers in airtight container up to a week.
Stir in one can of diced tomatoes and green chiles for a tex-mex kick.
- Category: Dips & Spreads
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: cheese dip, vegan, fat-free, healthy, vegan cheese dip, nacho cheese