This Vegan Golden Milk is made with dairy-free milk, turmeric, ginger, and cinnamon. Ready in just 5 minutes, it’s naturally sweetened, creamy, healthy, and delicious!
- 2 cups of unsweetened almond milk or non-dairy milk of choice
- 1 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2–3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp. or a pinch of black pepper
- To a small saucepan add all of the ingredients. Whisk everything together and warm over over medium heat for 5 minutes or until it’s hot to the touch but not boiling.
- Remove from heat, taste, and adjust for sweetness and flavor. Depending on your personal taste you may wish to add more turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, or maple syrup.
- Use a milk frother for texture if you like. You can also blend all of the ingredients together once the milk is hot. But, whisking works just fine.
The spices are potent so be sure and use the amounts as listed. Taste and adjust after it has been heated and mixed.
If you want that “cozy” coffee house texture you can use a frother to fluff it up a bit. They’re inexpensive but fun to use.
Dried spices work great in this recipe, just make sure they aren’t stale.
Enjoy this delicious golden milk latte in the morning or evening.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 101
- Sugar: 12.3 g
- Sodium: 189 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 16.8 g
- Fiber: 0.7 g
- Protein: 1.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: turmeric latte, golden milk, vegan golden milk, turmeric tea