This Vegan Marinara sauce requires just 1 pot, 7 ingredients, and is ready in less than 10 minutes. It’s so easy to make, super healthy, oil-free, and delicious!
- 2 28 oz. can of low-sodium crushed tomatoes. Or (if you like your sauce a little chunky, use 1 can crushed tomatoes and 1 can diced tomatoes.)
- 2 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 2 Tbsp. dried basil
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes (adjust according to spice preference)
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Salt to taste (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a large pot and simmer over medium to medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for another 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over your favorite pasta or use for pizza sauce.
This is the perfect recipe to top with my Plant-Based Parmesan.
- Category: Sauce
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: vegan marinara sauce, vegan marinara sauce no oil, vegan spaghetti sauce no oil, marinara sauce recipe, spaghetti sauce vegan